DMCA Violation Notification
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, provide Hip-HopDigital.com the following information in a written communication. We ask that you email this notification, so that we may respond in a timely manner.
Your written DMCA notification must provide the Registered Agent with the following information:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on Hip-HopDigital.com is covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works that are allegedly on Hip-HopDigital.com.
(3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Hip-HopDigital.com to locate the material.
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit Hip-HopDigital.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(5) A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please submit you DMCA violation below: